Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Night Speed Scrap

Hey Everyone :)

I took half the day off today to just chill before all the work for the Easter dinner and company. I selfishly took the afternoon to do just what I wanted to do. I worked at organizing files and checking out some of the great challenges at my new home and downloaded some free kits so that I can put some things into the gallery to support the designers there. Anyway, over at Moo Two there is a Friday Night Speed Scrap. Ms. Jordan provides you with a kit to use for the scrap and during an hour long chat, she gives the instructions about every 10 minutes or so as you go along. After chat, you have an hour to post in the gallery and add a link and then you will be given a free posting bonus. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do it, but I made it and this is what I was able to do in that hour that we were chatting and working:

The kit is called Craft Bin and was provided by Ms. Jordan at Moo Two Designs. I hope you can come and check it out some Friday.

Hugs,
Jan

1 comment:

Amberpony Creates said...

Very Cute Memory Page.
Glad you had fun at the Crop.
Have Fun exploring your New World!!!