Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend Scraps

Okay, so I am not as far on the new kit as I want to be....I have a handful of elements made, but would like to do several more. DH left Thursday evening for a fishing trip with one of his buddies. They will be gone until tomorrow evening. Add in some wonderful days of almost 70 degrees and beautiful sunshine... then throw in some time with the grand because his mommy had to work and his daddy has Reserves this weekend. I've had a hard time sitting still for very long at a time. I did get some scrapping done, so I can share the layouts I made yesterday. The first one made LOTD!!








Credits: Template by Lori, Lazy Afternoon kit by MrsJayBob at Moo Two Designs









Credits: Hearts and Love kit by Froggy Pond Designs

1 comment:

Amberpony Creates said...

Lovely LOs Jan!
Isn't Memory Page making what it is all about!!