Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fun Friday

It seems like just yesterday that we arrived back from Shepherdstown and Harpers Ferry. I had every intention of getting some photos posted to share with all of you. It is so beautiful over in MD and the eastern panhandle of WV. DH and I went on a very long hike, high up on the red cliffs of Maryland Heights to take photos looking down on Harpers Ferry. I haven't dumped all of the photos to the pc yet, but I think there are a couple in here that I can share. You will see how muddy the Potomac River is from all of the heavy rain over there. Although it rained for some part of each day, it was either before or after the activities we had planned.




Today was Cool Kids Day at the Credit Union in the building where our office suite is located. Since I opened an account for my DGS when he was born, he gets to come see Gramma at the office and then we go down to see what is happening. This year it was Pirates and he loved his hat and eye patch. A pirate girl made parrots of balloons and put one on his shoulder. He told me that this get up was his new favorite scariest outfit and he might just wear it for Halloween. You have to know Ryley, but it was really funny. Check out my little Pirate!!! Until the next time, Hugs to all!! Jan



1 comment:

Amberpony Creates said...

Looks Like he had a Great Time!!! Sounds Like you did also