Saturday, June 13, 2009

Little Molly Memory page


I used Friends kit by GAP Scraps (Gail P.) over at Moo Two Designs Forum. It is the kit used for Needle In The Haystack Challenge from May 15th to June 14th. Clues are posted daily in the challenge forum to help you find the pieces of the kit. Christine does a wonderful job of pointing them out - sometimes with the links right there. ;) The kit is not only given for this period, but the pieces remain in place for a while after the month ends. It doesn't take a lot of effort to collect them and if you miss a day (which I am terrible about doing) the link is still there. Okay, enough chatter about that.

Little Molly is the daughter of my cousin. She was born prematurely and had a terrible reaction to the meds used on her mother in the delivery room. Although she had a terrible beginning and almost didn't make it, you can see she is doing well. Can you tell that is her grandma holding her?? LOL!!

I am off to finish the things I need to so that I can get the new challenges posted at Moo Two and here for you too see too! Watch for that post later today or late this evening. Hugs to all, Jan

No comments: