Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lots of things to be excited about!!! :)

Hi Everyone :)

I hope that you are enjoying the first day of your long weekend. My weekend is going to be loaded with work, but that was my choice. The new laptop is here and I've been busy copying all of the CU files over there. I've got lots of designing to do ;)

It's so hard to believe that it is Sept. already. This is my busy time of year at the office and we are entering my favorite time of year. I just love the fall and winter holidays with all the family in one place for huge meals that make you miserable and lazy. I am waiting for a definite word that my son will be coming home from AK this year for Christmas. He's been gone a year and I miss him so much!!

Okay, so there are 2 of the exciting things going on in life at the moment. Ready for some more??

I have been invited to open a shop at Moo Two Designs and I'm so excited!! There is so much to be done yet, but I am hoping to have some things in my shop by the end of the month. I'll add a post when it is official, so keep an eye out here.

I am working on another bit of good news, but do not have all of the details yet. With this one will be the home of my new heritage challenge. (Please don't forget the genealogy lessons and chat at Moo Two either.)

Okay, off to finish up the networking job and then to get busy. Have a safe an happy Labor Day weekend.

Hugs to all,
Jan

2 comments:

Amberpony Creates said...

Congrats on Your Soon To Be New Store!
I am just finishing up my kit for the SAS Designer Contest. It is A Good Learning Experience for me.

I got a New Desk Top!
We seem to be wearing our computers out at the same rate.

Amberpony Creates said...

I came by to Beg!!!!
Could you Vote for my kit in the SAS Contest it is called Grandpa's Shop. I have to get more votes then 13 other Designers. I also have a Very Manly QP & Word Art on my blog plus a CU trash can giggle