Friday, September 18, 2009

More Great News!!

As some of you know, my son left last Sept. for Alaska. While I was not crazy about the idea of him being so far from home (okay, I know he IS 28 but....) it was for the best at the time. He was hired to work for the school as a temp. to work in the boro schools. It pays him well and the job situation here is not great. Still, it is very hard to go for a year without seeing him. He was hired by the school this week, which means he now has benefits AND paid vacation. I am so excited to say he will be home on Dec. 18th and will remain here until the new year. I already know that I will be just as sad when he leaves this time, but he has done so much to better himself in the year that he has been gone.

That was the first good thing this week. The second is that I've started putting kits into the shop at Moo Two Designs. If you missed a chat bonus or a couple of the blog freebies, you can now find them in the store. If you shop before the end of Sept. you can get them for 40% off. I will be adding more in the next few days and still have another bit of news to tell you all :) Good things are all around this week!!

Remember that we have a genealogy chat at Moo Two Designs on Thursday, Sept. 24th at 9:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Terry is going to start another lesson in the forum. Please check it out and bring your questions to the chat! We look forward to being able to help you with questions and to finding information and links that will be helpful to you. I will also have some little goody to give away just for those attending chat. Hope we will see you there.

No comments: