Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

We only have a couple more hours until all the tiny tots come knocking on the door. Mind you, we live in a spot that we don't always have the most ghosts and goblins but I so love to see the little faces when they pick the candy from the basket. It is even more fun now when the grands come to the door.

Don't forget to turn your clocks back an hour when you go to bed. Hubby will be crying boo hoo because he hates this time of year. Being a night owl all of my life, I really don't mind the extra hours of darkness. Since it will be too dark to be outside, I have an excuse to sit in the computer chair and work on scrap kits.

Be sure to come back on the 1st (tomorrow at midnight) for my part of the ADSD Blog Train - Gingerbread Christmas. This time I will be putting a corresponding kit in my shops.


There is so much more to tell you, but I have to get ready for the goblins. Talk to you soon and until then.... Hugs to all, Jan

No comments: