Monday, October 26, 2009

A New Week!

The store at Deco Pages is open now :) I have such a hard time with new things LOL!! Finally figured out that I had missed a step in the tut and from there things went fine. Anyway, look for some special things coming up there in the near future.

This weekend was the City's Halloween Party for the kids. I got to help decorate on Friday after work and then Saturday was lots of fun with the kids. My little pirate was there to enjoy the games and dancing. Yes, the little stinker did the Limbo when gramma was not looking!! I was so bummed that I didn't get a picture. There were tons of kids and they all seemed to have a great time. I put an album with pictures over at Facebook if you can see them there. If you can't I will share my little Pirate here!



Be sure to save the 29th at 9:30 Eastern time to visit Genealogy Chat (see the attendance bonus in prior posts) and remember to stop back here on Nov. 1st for my part of the Gingerbread Christmas Blog Train.

Until later, hugs to all!
Jan

No comments: