Friday, December 11, 2009

Free QP from A Christmas Past kit

Gee, I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted on here. So much is going on in life at the moment, in addition to the upcoming holidays. Mom had her surgery today and is home and doing well. Tom will be home in just 7 more days :)! Time goes so fast these days. Anyway.... I have taken over the Scrap by the Numbers Challenge at Deco-Pages. You can find the details here. Complete the challenge and you will get the kit for free. (If you can't do the challenge this month, you can grab the kit in my stores in January.)



Jan, from my creative team, has made some lovely Quick Pages with this kit. You can download this one HERE.



I will be posting links for 3 more free Quick Pages during this week. Hope you will enjoy them!

Hugs to all,
Jan

3 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Dec [LA 03:31pm, NY 06:31pm, UK 11:31pm] - 13 Dec [OZ 10:31am]).