Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Baking and a Challenge too



Although I am not quite sure where I am going to find the time, it is time to start the Christmas baking! Each year I think I will do something different and by the time I make the favorites that everyone asks for we have so many cookies and candies that it takes forever for it to be eaten. We give plenty away too. Mom and Russell like the snowballs and when I saw this recipe in the Taste Of Home Holiday magazine, I thought it might be nice to try. So, when I drag out the sugar and flour, I will see how it goes.

The recipe challenge at Ivy Scraps this month is Cookies (what else? LOL!!) If you find that you have a few spare minutes, why don't you make a layout to share your favorite cookie recipe?

I used the Winter Holidays Mega Kit to create my recipe layout. There are many fun
things to work with, I just need to learn how to get the recipe in a smaller space!

No comments: