Friday, December 31, 2010

Making Ready for the New Year and a FREEBIE

It has been a while since I made a post on here. With Tom home and all the extra things going on, it is busy, busy. If that were not enough, we have been taking care of Lucy (see below) the little blue heeler that he will take back to Barrow, AK with him. I have grumbled when her sharp teeth connect and when I have had to take her out into the freezing cold, but she owns a big corner of my heart and I am going to miss her like crazy.


Last night while Lucy was sleeping, I had a few minutes to play with Photoshop. This is a mini that I made for the December Color Challenge at Ivy Scraps. You can grab the link in the gallery. If you download, leave some love.



I'm not sure that I will get anywhere near this blog until after Tom leaves on the 3rd, so will wish each of you a safe and Happy New Year!! See you in 2011!
Hugs to all, Jan

2 comments:

Deb Ammerman said...

awww, Lucy is so cute, and what a wonderful page you created to remember her time spent with you! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas and wish you the Happiest of New Years!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria