Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Let the packages begin

We now have an address for Shay and can send mail and packages. The first ones went out this morning and they will continue for the next year. I'm sure that after the first few I will be looking for some different ideas so that they do not become boring and routine to him and his buddies. It shouldn't be too long until he is home on R&R and we are looking forward to it and hoping that his visit will co-inside with Tom's time home this summer. It's been a long time since all of the kids have been in one spot!

Remember to grab the Easter freebie today or tomorrow. On Thursday evening I will be putting it into my store and removing the download link. I had so much fun working with those colors and theme. Hope you have enjoyed them too.

Hugs to all,
Jan

No comments: