Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Weather and a Spring Sale

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful with the sun shining and the temp at near 60. Ryley was only too happy to be posing every other step of the way home from school. Usually, he is not such a willing subject for the camera. We snagged enough photos to work on the WIR layout for this week and next week will be something else for sure.
Today it is raining and dreary outside, so cartoons will hold is attention for a while and I am going to work at painting the trim in the kitchen. We had Frank's Pastry Shop goodies for breakfast, so I have plenty of energy from all the sugar. Before I head off to pick up the paint brush, I wanted to let you all know that my store is on sale at Ivy Scraps until the end of the month. I've pulled up stakes everywhere else, so it will be easy for you to keep track of what is going on. There are 2 new kits in the store and a couple more headed there soon.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Hugs to all,
Jan

No comments: